The people have demanded Baby Banter Space Kitty scales for months now. Who are we to deny the people what they want? Never, amigos. A few notes about this run:
- These scales go live on Wednesday, May 11 at 9 a.m. Mountain Time.
- Limited to 100 pieces.
- The scales are inverted from the Original Space Kitty Scales. This means the moonwalking kitty is on front, and the fervent kitty watching a shuttle launch is on back.
- These Space Kitty scales fit any of the Civivi Baby Banter knives in G10.
- They're the scales ONLY. No knife included.
- You will void your manufacturer warranty by using these scales. Civivi's warranty explicitly states, "Disassembly or modification of the knife will void the warranty." In using these scales, you will both disassemble and modify your knife. Neither Civivi nor Knafs will be responsible if you ruin your knife. It's like that time you tried to jump your car over the railroad tracks in high school-- you are solely responsible for the potential joy or damage to your vehicle. If this type of responsibility is scary, these scales probably aren't for you.
- Precision made in Yangjiang, China by an incredibly talented group of knifemakers.
- Printed by Amplify EDC in Nashville, TN by an equally talented group of laser wizards.
- A Knafs exclusive limited run product. We only plan to do a single run of these scales. If you want them, now is your time.