Knafs Refund Policy
Thanks for supporting Knafs! We’re stoked you bought from our small business. But we also understand you’re sitting on a returns page, so… let’s work this out together. We put returns into two types:
- Warranty – we stand behind our products. If you have a faulty product, we’ll do our very best to make it right. Read more about Warranty Here.
- Refunds – got the wrong size? Knife color doesn’t match your Jordans? We gotchoo’. We allow returns for 30 days after your order. The product must be returned unused and in the original packaging. You will be refunded the cost of the item. Please note that the original shipping charge from when you purchased the item won’t be refunded. We’ll send you a prepaid shipping label for the return.
Now, read carefully: we need to receive your returned product within 14 days from when the label is issued. So, once you get the label, it’s go time. Box it up. Tape the label on. Put it right back in your mailbox, amigos. USPS will pick it up. We’ll issue the return to your original payment method once the item arrives back to us. After 14 days, your return label will lapse and your return window closes.
Returns must be purchased from Knafs.com directly. If you purchased from a dealer, please contact that dealer directly.
We don’t do exchanges. It’s cleaner to issue a refund and you can reorder.
We also don’t do international returns. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for options. We’ll probably give you a giftcard for fish and chips or a pound cake... probably. We’ll figure it out, but international is tricky.
To start your return, please do the following:
- Reply to your order confirmation email (or email us at email@example.com) and tell us which products you would like to return
- Print the prepaid return shipping label that you will receive by email
- Attach it to the return package and stick it straight in your mailbox- no need to go to the post office, amigo!