Set it to 150cc. Sling those puka shells. Drop bananas. Save the princess. Own the castle. Game on, amigos.
Not compatible with Micarta Banters.
Designed by the ever-hilarious Michael Reed of Aurora Knife and Tool and Misheard Knife Reviews. These WEii Banter knife scales started as an April Fools Joke a couple years ago, then devolved into what you see here. Includes a replica lanyard and WEii Banter vinyl patch. Limited edition: only 300 sets made.
- They're the scales ONLY. Buy the Banter here.
- These aftermarket WE Banter scales fit all G10 Banters as of September 2022 EXCEPT the purple Knife Center exclusive in G10.
- You will void your manufacturer warranty by using these scales. WE's warranty explicitly states, "Disassembly or modification of the knife will void the warranty." In using these scales, you will both disassemble and modify your knife. Neither WE nor Knafs will be responsible if you ruin your knife. It's like that time your mom told you to stop playing video games and take out the trash, but you didn't listen. I can hear it now: "Just a minute Mom!" Maybe it turned out OK. But maybe you can still remember the sound of the game console crashing unceremoniously into pieces in the road, propelled by your mother's rage. We all take calculated risks in life. Swapping scales isn't as risky as trifling with your mom, but you could totally ruin your knife. If this type of responsibility is scary, these scales probably aren't for you.
- Scales precision made in Yangjiang, China by an incredibly talented group of knifemakers.
- Printed in Nashville, TN by an equally talented group of laser wizards.
For easy disassembly and assembly of your WE Banter (or any of your other knafs) check out our iFixit Torx tool kit with Wiha bits. We searched high and low for the best driver and bits and feel like we found the perfect combo with this kit.