This product is retired and we have no plans to make it again. However, if we make a similar product in the future and you'd like to be notified, feel free to sign up by clicking the "Notify Me When Available" button above.
The Vero Engineering Knife Poster is a flat-lay, disassembled view of the Impulse Mini. It's the type of wall art that stops you in your tracks. Can't. Stop. Looking. The lines. The milling. Those perfect shadows! Mmmhmmm. Frame this beauty and enjoy it for years to come.
Read the full story of this three-amigo collaboration here.
- Size: 18x24”
- Paper: Topkote 100LB Dull Coated paper
- Printed in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on a FujiFilm J Press 750S Injet Press
- Design by Sam-- Raven the Pirate
- An officially sanctioned Vero Engineering product
- The poster ships rolled in a heavy-duty tube. To remove from the tube, gently rotate the poster inward on itself, then carefully pull it out. Don't force it.
- To flatten your poster, place it on a clean, flat surface with heavy books on top of it for a few days. Or throw it in a frame and let the frame do the work. .
- Canada: posters are available via Integrity Knives
- International: Posters will be available via Altonaer Silber Werkstatt
Thanks for your support on this project!
Last little note: if you purchase the poster AND sign up for the Knafs email list during checkout, we will be sharing those customers with Vero Engineering to add to their email list. If you wouldn't prefer that, please don't sign up for the Knafs email list at checkout.