The Vero Engineering Knife Poster is a flat-lay, disassembled view of the Impulse Mini. It's the type of wall art that stops you in your tracks. Can't. Stop. Looking. The lines. The milling. Those perfect shadows! Mmmhmmm. Frame this beauty and enjoy it for years to come.
Read the full story of this three-amigo collaboration here.
- Size: 18x24”
- Paper: Topkote 100LB Dull Coated paper
- Printed in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on a FujiFilm J Press 750S Injet Press
- Design by Sam-- Raven the Pirate
- An officially sanctioned Vero Engineering product
- You're ordering a full-price preorder, and the poster will take about 6 weeks to arrive. Pre-orders open Friday, February, 19 and close Monday, February 22. The poster will ship around April 10.
- The poster ships rolled in a heavy-duty tube. To remove from the tube, gently rotate the poster inward on itself, then carefully pull it out. Don't force it.
- To flatten your poster, place it on a clean, flat surface with heavy books on top of it for a few days. Or throw it in a frame and let the frame do the work. .
- The preorder on Knafs will be open to the U.S. only
- Canada: preorders will be via Integrity Knives and will open and close at the same time as the Knafs.com orders. We will print the posters, then send them to Integrity in Canada, so you can expect the posters will arrive on your doorstep aboot end of April-ish, eh.
- International: Posters will be available via Altonaer Silber Werkstatt after the preorder-- likely around mid-April.
Thanks for your support on this project!
Last little note: if you purchase the poster AND sign up for the Knafs email list during checkout, we will be sharing those customers with Vero Engineering to add to their email list. If you wouldn't prefer that, please don't sign up for the Knafs email list at checkout.