We designed a knife called the "Lander". With a name like that don't you think it would be a cryin' shame not to make scales from a 3D scan of Mars? Yeah, we thought so too... These scales are replicas of the actual Martian surface NASA sent Mars rovers to.
Side Note: We released a limited edition version of The Lander featuring unique 3D printed Chroma Scales, a Mars Rover bead, and a serialized blade. Those were extremely limited in quantity, so congrats to those who landed one! The scales you are currently looking at are cut from the same Martian cloth, however these are not limited editions, and each unit will feature the same Mars texture front and back.
TO MARS, AMIGOS!
- 3D printed in full color -- the scales are type of tough polymer.
- Includes matching lanyard bead
- Made in Chicago, Illinois
- Designed in Vancouver, Washington by the ever-talented Randall West of Chroma Scales.
- Compatible with the Lander 1 EDC knife
- Scales only. Knife not included.