You know how dragons and dinosaurs are usually painted in green? Why can't there be blue ones? There can be. There are. I mean, no one can argue with you because last we checked, no one has any photographic evident of what color these beasts really were (except for Nessie and those photos are suspect at best). So, embrace your Blue Dragon scales. Roooarrrr!
- 3D printed in full color -- the scales are type of tough polymer.
- Includes matching lanyard bead
- Made in Chicago, Illinois
- Designed in Vancouver, Washington by the ever-talented Randall West of Chroma Scales.
- Compatible with the Lander EDC Knife
- Scales only. Knife not included.