The Knife Mouse Pad is oversized for maximum mousing mobility. The 10x14 inch size looks snazzy and the ⅛ inch thickness is perfect for comfortable padding on your desk or in the shop. The shop mat features a prominent folding knife in the middle with handy references to knife anatomy: pivot, liner lock, washers, etc. The sides of the mat feature blade shapes and knife grinds commonly used on many knives. Learn knife basics with 3 panels dedicated to blade angles, common screw types and quick tips on knife maintenance. Designed by Ben Petersen as a handy reference for the knife noob and knife knut alike. Use it to house your collection or to pamper your EDC pocket dump. The mousepad is a unique gift for men, grads or the knife enthusiast in your life. Features:
- BIG -- this mouse pad is 10x14” for easy reading, and it features abundant real estate for mousing all over the thing. It’s not your average mouse pad size because bigger truly is better.
- USEFUL -- this pocket knife mouse pad has 29 useful pieces of information about knife anatomy, blade styles, grind styles, and quick tips on maintaining your folding knife.
- RULERS -- there are printed rulers in inches and millimeters down the sides of the shop mat. Measure your tactical knives, fixed blades, spring assisted, everyday carry, swiss army and survival knives in epic fashion.
- DURABLE-- ⅛” thick polyester cloth upper is strong and comfortable on the hand with great fit and finish. The underside of the mousepad is a non-slip natural open-cell rubber. It won’t slide on your desk or shop table.
- QUALITY-- designed and made in the USA. Impress your friends and wow your coworkers. Unless you work in a stuffy office, then you’re on your own, amigo.