So we had this wild idea to make some Moon scales. Just take the Moon and slap it on the side. Near Side of the Moon on the front scale. Far Side of the moon on the back scale (the details count, amigos!). We think they turned out pretty nice. Funny thing is: we only made 50 sets, and we don't have plans to make more. We weren't planning on this being a limited run, but that's how it happened. There will only ever be 52 sets of Lunar Surface Baby Banter Scales out there. They're not numbered or anything-- but there are only a few. Land yours.
Here are the other details:
- These Lunar Surface Baby Banter scales fit any of the Civivi Baby Banter knives in G10.
- They're the scales ONLY. No knife included.
- You will void your manufacturer warranty by using these scales. Civivi's warranty explicitly states, "Disassembly or modification of the knife will void the warranty." In using these scales, you will both disassemble and modify your knife. Neither Civivi nor Knafs will be responsible if you ruin your knife. Additionally, Knafs is unable to offer any spare parts or assembly assistance. It's all you. It's like that math test you may or may not have studied for back in high school-- you are solely responsible for the grade. If this type of responsibility is scary, these scales probably aren't for you.
- Precision made in Yangjiang, China by an incredibly talented group of knifemakers.
- Printed in Nashville, TN by an equally talented group of laser wizards at Amplify EDC.
- A Knafs exclusive limited run product.
For easy disassembly and assembly of your Civivi Baby Banter (or any of your other knafs) check out our iFixit Torx tool kit with Wiha bits. We searched high and low for the best driver and bits and feel like we found the perfect combo with this kit.