The Mars Kitty Baby Banter Scales. Beautiful. Functional. Utterly Ridiculous.
Not compatible with Micarta Baby Banter.
We teamed up with the incredibly talented Colorfulfilth to create this Limited Edition Mars Kitty Banter Scale set as another round of our Space Kitty Knife series. It's inspired by Mars and the goal to put a man, woman, child, and kitty cat on the Red Planet.
Why a Mars space kitty? The same reason NASA keeps sending rockets and rovers to Mars: because it's there. It calls to us. There's an absurdity and challenge to the thing that inspires us. Mars is pretty epic. Add cats? Mind blown.
Here are the other details:
- These Mars Space Kitty scales fit any of the Civivi Baby Banter knives in G10.
- They're the scales ONLY. No knife included.
- You will void your manufacturer warranty by using these scales. Civivi's warranty explicitly states, "Disassembly or modification of the knife will void the warranty." In using these scales, you will both disassemble and modify your knife. Neither Civivi nor Knafs will be responsible if you ruin your knife. Additionally, Knafs is unable to offer any spare parts or assembly assistance. It's all you. It's like that math test you may or may not have studied for back in high school-- you are solely responsible for the grade. If this type of responsibility is scary, these scales probably aren't for you.
- Precision made in Yangjiang, China by an incredibly talented group of knifemakers.
- Printed in Nashville, TN by an equally talented group of laser wizards at Amplify EDC.
- A Knafs exclusive limited run product. 321 units made. Each unit includes a serial number on the insert card.
For easy disassembly and assembly of your Civivi Banter (or any of your other knafs) check out our iFixit Torx tool kit with Wiha bits. We searched high and low for the best driver and bits, and we feel like we found the perfect combo with this kit.